Health and Safety Works offers services to carriers, commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers and medical examiners that clarify FMCSA requirements and maximize CMV drivers potential for passing the FMCSA medical examination by providing:
Training of carriers, drivers and health care professionals
- How to participate in the rule-making process
- FMCSA physical qualifications for CMV drivers
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
Advising employers, drivers and health care professionals
- Relationship of medical conditions to regulations and rule-making
- Compliance with physical qualification regulations for bus and truck drivers,
- FMCSA’s National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
Conducting presentations on a variety of subjects such as:
- Complying with the FMCSA regulations
- Assessing your driver training needs
- National Registry fo Certifed Medical Examiners and Medical Certification Integration regulation
- FMCSA update
Researching medical conditions and their relationship to transportation regulations.
Carriers, drivers and Medical Examiners need information on medical trends, and the newest devices and treatments. They need to avoid fads and rely on solid, evidence-based data to prevent misinformation. Carriers, drivers and Medical Examiners must understand the newest information about FMCSA physical qualifications regulations and guidance and how to comply with them. In addition, to maintain a healthy workforce, they benefit from knowing what’s new in wellness and health promotion.
Health and Safety Works researches the newest peer-reviewed studies and presents the information in a concise report and explores the latest information available for compliance with regulatory mandates.
Contact us to learn more about how our services can maximize CMV drivers potential for passing the FMCSA medical examination!